Tuesday 24 January 2012

The Front guard

Wow, I'm still on cloud nine knowing that the old girl runs, and so far... seems to run nice!
I have been feeling in a 'hacking' mood, so got to with the dremel and chopped the frong guard down.  Looks goodly me thinks.  A bit of a sandblast, panel beat, and lick of black paint, and she'll be sweeter than a bag of sunburst jubes.


Dieing to get the headlight and wiring sorted, so I can tidy up the front end.  Ordered a reproduction front brake master cylinder yesterday... for $50AU including lever and all! :) Awesome.  Hope its good.
Next thing is to pull down the front brake calipers and rebuild them.  I have the parts, just need to do it. :)  Hoping that its not too hard. 

Then somehow... I need to earn some more money so I can get a chain and sprockets, change the oil and then time for a test ride at the local carpark!

No comments:

Post a Comment